Academic Year 2019/2020 – Dates and Application Deadlines
Online applications will be available from October 14th until November 10th. First-year Master’s degree students have their deadline postponed until January 12th, 2020.
Filling in the courses plan is necessary for all students to see their courses in the electronic Transcript of Records (libretto Universitario online). The making of an electronic Transcript of Records will take up to 7 days.
Please note that without filling in the electronic Transcript of Records, students will not be allowed to sit any kind of exam or test.
The online filling in procedure related to the courses plan is compulsory for:
- all Bachelor’s Degree and Master’s Degree students who need European University Credits (ECTS) after joining courses, extra courses or other academic activities;
- all students who have already filled in a form related to specific courses plan.
No need to select any courses plan online for those who have to join compulsory classes (look at the list below):
- Bachelor’s Degrees, all first-years;
- Second year EC students: Economics and MBA (Economia e Gestione Aziendale);
- Second year EC students: Economia e Management;
- Second year EC students: Economics and Management;
- Second year SEB students: Quantitative Statistics (Statistico-Quantitativo);
- Second year SEB students: Economics and Banking;
- First year students: Economics / Economia.
No need to select any courses plan online for:
- The students who DO NOT renew the 2019/2020 application after they have filled in the form for the suspension of the 2019/2020 academic year;
- The students who have failed to complete their courses within the prescribed time;
Extra ECTS (Crediti liberi):
All students HAVE TO choose Extra ECTS.
Please note that it is NOT possible to choose additional courses similar to others which are already issued in the student’s courses plan, even if in another language.